Join Dana Kerford (Founder of URSTRONG & named one of Australia’s Most Influential Educators), Tyson Greenwood (Director of URSTRONG & Wellbeing Expert), along with our amazing guest speaker, Shantelle Bellingham (Project Lead, Respectful Relationships, DET) for this special webinar for educators at government schools across Victoria.
Educators will learn how:
- URSTRONG and Respectful Relationships support the social-emotional wellbeing of children
- Our Friendology friendship skills curriculum aligns with the Respectful Relationships curriculum
- URSTRONG is an approved, evidence-based provider on the VIC DET Schools Mental Health Fund + how to use this generous funding provided by the Victoria Government
- To access an ANNUAL SCOPE & SEQUENCE, designed by Dana & Shantelle, that integrates Friendology and Respectful Relationships! 🙂 NOTE: We will review this scope & sequence with everyone and send it to all registered participants after the webinar.
This is an interactive session where educators will be invited to ask questions at the end of the presentation. This event is at 3:30pm (Melbourne Time).
- This session will take place via Zoom. You will receive an email with the zoom details, along with a reminder email the day of the event.
- A recording of the session will be sent after the event, available for 14 days.
- Please make sure you register to receive the zoom details and follow-up email. Just in case, here’s the zoom link: