If you’d like to book private Friendology 101 Educator Training for your school, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or call 0450 564 107 to learn about URSTRONG School membership or group training rates.
This professional development opportunity includes:
- A whole-school URSTRONG School membership
- Friendology 101 curriculum for students in Years 1 to 6 and site-license including: Facilitator’s Guide, Lesson Plans, Handouts, Letters to Parents, Digital Presentations, Teaching Notes, Student Certificates, and Pre & Post Assessments
- Premium Educator Membership for our online library of resources including videos, lesson plans, and exclusive member-only activities and events. This membership also includes access to our Friendology 101 Video Series.
- Dana Kerford will present the latest research on social-emotional learning (SEL), wellbeing, and the background research that supports URSTRONG’s strengths-based, Positive Psychology approach
- Extensive training on the in-school curriculum, including best practices and common questions
- Ongoing support from Dana and our team of Presenters and inclusion in a private Facebook Group with other Friendology 101 educators around the world