Through interactive parent-child activities, parents will learn language & strategies to support their child to create healthy, feel-good friendships. This session will review concepts taught at URSTRONG Schools through our Friendology 101 curriculum to reinforce a common “language of friendship” including:
- The 4 Friendship Facts
- The Friend-o-Meter
- The Friend-o-Cycle
- Friendship Fires vs Mean-on-Purpose
Parents will also learn how to access a FREE course that includes 10 videos + activities to support your child in their friendships. You will learn how to unlock hundreds of activities, videos, and articles that are available to you and your child!
Younger children are invited to bring along a soft toy for role-playing activities and there will be an opportunity to ask Dana questions at the end of the session!
- This event is open to the public!
- You only need to purchase one ticket per family.
- It will take place live on Thursday 11 November at 6pm (Sydney/Melbourne) via Zoom. You will receive an email with the zoom details, along with a reminder email the day of the event.
- If you cannot attend live, no worries – a replay will be sent after the session which will be available for 7 days. For this reason, refunds will only be given if the event is canceled. Thank you!