Please note: This is a special complimentary workshop for members of the URSTRONG Families community.
Through interactive parent-child activities, parents will learn language & strategies to support their child to create healthy, feel-good friendships. This session will review concepts taught at URSTRONG Schools through our Friendology 101 curriculum to reinforce a common “language of friendship” including:
- The 4 Friendship Facts
- The Friend-o-Meter
- The Friend-o-Cycle
- Friendship Fires vs Mean-on-Purpose
Parents will also be directed to useful activities in their free URSTRONG Family membership!
This session is for ALL AGES! We will be addressing how friendships change & evolve, providing strategies for all ages – even adults.
Younger children are invited to bring along a soft toy for role-playing activities and there will be an opportunity to ask questions at the end of the session!
- This session will take place via Zoom. You will receive an email with the zoom details, along with a reminder email the day of the event.
- A recording of the session, available for only 7 days, will be sent after the event.
- This session will take place at 6pm Sydney/Melbourne time. CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHAT DAY/TIME THAT IS IN YOUR TIME-ZONE!
- Unfortunately, if you miss the event or do not watch the recording within the available time, you will need to wait for next time. We will not respond to email requests for extensions, as this is a complimentary session for our members.
In case your spam filter blocked the auto-email that went out to you & you’ve come back to this registration page, here is the email you should have received 6 hours ago:
Today’s the day and we can’t wait to see you at Language of Friendship for URSTRONG Families at 6:00pm (Sydney/Melbourne time).
As a reminder the Zoom details are below:
Ideally, you and your child are in a comfortable spot watching along together. This is special, quality time on a topic very near to their hearts! You will have the option to have your video on/off and you will be muted throughout the session. Younger children are welcome to have their favorite “fuzzy friend” (soft toy) with them to help with role-plays.
NOTE: Unfortunately, if you miss the event or do not watch the recording within 7 days, you will need to wait for next time. We will not respond to email requests for extensions, as this is a complimentary session for our members.