Language of Friendship (Parent-Tween) Workshop in Carman
- Date: Thursday March 1, 2018 — 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Location: 156 2nd Street SW, Carman, MB, Canada
- Venue: Carman Elementary School
- Presenter: Meaghen Johnston
Share this event
You can no longer register for this event.
Meaghen Johnston, Licensed URSTRONG Presenter, is visiting Carman! Through interactive parent-tween activities, parents will learn strategies to help their child put out Friendship Fires™, how to put a voice to their feelings, and the best ways to support them through unhealthy friendships. We will also highlight the fascinating similarities and differences between boys and girls and their experiences in friendship. This workshop gives tweens and parents a new “language” for talking about friendship, strengthening their connection and opening up those lines of communication.
Special thanks to the Carman & Dufferin Recreation Department for hosting and fully subsidizing this workshop.
- Tickets are free and a registration is required for each adult and each child that attends this event.
- This workshop is best suited for girls and boys in grades 1 to 6 and their parents.