Language of Friendship (Parent-Daughter Workshop) at Triple Flip – Newmarket
- Date: Sunday June 4, 2017 — 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location: Upper Canada Mall, 17600 Yonge Street, Newmarket, ON, Canada
- Venue: Triple Flip (Upper Canada Mall)
- Presenter: Marianne Vardalos
- Price: $30/person
Share this event
Please list ALL attendees you will be purchasing tickets for below and click 'Register for this event'.
Note: A ticket is required for each attendee.
Join Marianne Vardalos, Licensed Presenter of the internationally recognized programs GirlPower & GoodGuys, for this special Triple Flip event! Learn how to guide your daughter though the unpredictable world of female friendships. You will learn strategies to help her put out Friendship Fires™, how to empower her to stand up for herself, & the best ways to support her through unhealthy friendships. GirlPower will give you a new “language” for talking about friendship, helping you connect with your daughter and open up those lines of communication. Please Note: This workshop is best suited for girls in grades 3 to 6 and their parents!
- This workshop is for girls in grades 3 to 6 and their parents.
- Attendees are asked to bring along a comfy yoga mat or pillow to sit on.
- Girls will be allowed to shop after the workshop!
- A minimum of 25 participants is required. A reimbursement will be issued if this event is canceled. Also, if you can no longer attend after you register, a full refund will be issued if notified PRIOR to the event.