Language of Friendship (Parent-Daughter Workshop) at Triple Flip
- Date: Sunday June 4, 2017 — 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Location: 15765 Croydon Dr, Surrey, BC, Canada
- Venue: Triple Flip (Morgan Crossing)
- Presenter: Lisa Jones
- Price: $30/person
Share this event
Please list ALL attendees you will be purchasing tickets for below and click 'Register for this event'.
Note: A ticket is required for each attendee.
Join Lisa Jones, Licensed Presenter of the internationally recognized programs GirlPower and GoodGuys, for this special Triple Flip event! Learn how to guide your daughter though the unpredictable world of female friendships. You will learn strategies to help her put out Friendship Fires™, how to empower her to stand up for herself, and the best ways to support her through unhealthy friendships. GirlPower will give you a new “language” for talking about friendship, helping you connect with your daughter and open up those lines of communication. Please Note: This workshop is best suited for girls in grades 3 to 6 and their parents!
- This workshop is for girls in grades 3 to 6 and their parents.
- Attendees are asked to bring along a comfy yoga mat or pillow to sit on.
- Girls will be allowed to shop after the workshop!
- A minimum of 25 participants is required. A reimbursement will be issued if this event is canceled. Also, if you can no longer attend after you register, a full refund will be issued if notified PRIOR to the event.