Language of Friendship (Parent-Child Workshop) at Battalion Park School
- Date: Thursday February 22, 2018 — 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Location: 369 Sienna Park Drive SW, Calgary, AB
- Venue: Battalion Park School
- Presenter: Lisa Jones
- Price: $25/person
Share this event
Please list ALL attendees you will be purchasing tickets for below and click 'Register for this event'.
Note: A ticket is required for each attendee.
Through interactive parent-tween activities, parents will learn strategies to help their child put out Friendship Fires™, how to put a voice to their feelings, and the best ways to support them through unhealthy friendships. We will also highlight the fascinating similarities and differences between boys and girls and their experiences in friendship. This workshop gives tweens and parents a new “language” for talking about friendship, strengthening their connection and opening up those lines of communication.
- A purchased registration is required for each adult and each child that attends this event.
- Please note: family tickets are available. For families with more than 2 participants please list the names of additional parents or children in the comments field.
- This workshop is for students in grades 3 to 6 and their parents.
- A minimum of 25 participants is required. A reimbursement will be issued if this event is canceled. Also, if you can no longer attend after you register, a full refund will be issued if notified PRIOR to the event.