Friendship Ninja Day Camp (Years 5 & 6)
- Date: Tuesday January 9, 2018 — 9:00am to 4:00pm
- Location: 217-223 Darling St, Balmain, NSW, 2041
- Venue: St Andrews Church (Multipurpose Room)
- Presenter: Dana Kerford
- Price: $99/person
Share this event
You can no longer register for this event.
Kids entering Years 5 & 6 are invited to spend a full day with our Founder, Dana, and Licensed Presenter, Megan, for some Friendship Ninja training! This fun, interactive day will teach kids how to make new friends, navigate the rollercoaster world of friendships, and embrace their unique, awesome selves. Kids will participate in a workshop in the morning, learning URSTRONG’s skills, language, and strategies followed by fun Friendship Ninja activities in the afternoon.
Kids will receive a folder, pencil, sticker, and a variety of handouts.
A Friendship Ninja is someone who surrounds themselves with friends in the healthy zone of the Friend-o-meter. A Friendship Ninja is kind and friendly to everyone. A Friendship Ninja understands the 4 Friendship Facts and puts out their Friendship Fires when they ignite. A Friendship Ninja stands up for themselves and their friends. A Friendship Ninja makes new friends and understands that friendships change…and that’s okay. Above all else, a Friendship Ninja is someone you want to be friends with because they’re true to who they are!
- For boys & girls entering Years 5 & 6.
- This camp is limited to only 25 kids.
- A full refund will be provided if the camp is canceled due to low-enrollment.
- Cancellation Policy: We must be notified 7 days prior to the start of the camp to obtain a full refund.